Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Fantasy Notes

I will post some fantasy notes from time to time on the Cubs. I am big fantasy player, so might as will try to share some incite on the Cubs


Shawn Estes- I am still not sold on the lefty. I would only use him in spot starts if you are in a NL-Only league. His stuff looked good today and we will have to see if he can continue after this gem of a game.

Hitting

Sosa- He finally looks like he is coming around. Sammy got his 2nd HR of the season and looked very good at the plate.
Bellhorn- After a terrible start, Mark is coming around. A lot of people may have dropped Bellhorn, because of the cold start, but with being able to use him at 2B I would hold on to him.
Alex Gonazlez- His hot start has worn off. I dropped him today in my league after another 0 for 5. He is a streaky player that is just not hitting off spead stuff. I recomend dropping him unless you are just really desperate.

Well that is it for tonight. I will try to post something tomorrow after or before the game.