Thursday, November 11, 2004

Simulation Crazy

So what have I been doing other than work? Well, I just got into Simulation Baseball because of Joe Aiello from The View from the Bleachers. And I have to say that this is so much fun. Where else can you make trades and run a team? Not many places, and I have taken the Pirates from 67 wins to 87 in one season and I am the NL Central Champs.
Now Scott Lange, from The Northside Lounge has said some that our league would be easy to win. Well anytime you want to come over, you are more than welcome.
The playoffs start tonight and I face the Diamondbacks, so we will see if my trades pay off enough to make it to the NLCS.
If you want to check out the league, then head to International Sim League Homepage and see what all the fuss is about. We use Out of the Park Baseball and if you are interested then please email me and I will get back to you.