Thursday, August 14, 2003

I'M BACK

Not a very great title, but it does the job. I arrived today in Alabama at 5:00 p.m. CST and was not able to see any of Estes getting bailed out, but I was just happy to see us win a game he pitched.

I love watching ESPN. I caught the highlights and it looked like Alou's HR was electric. I get to watch my first game today in 44 days. I tried to stay off the jet lag, but my body woke up this morning at a 4:45 a.m.(11:45 a.m. in Europe), so I could be up for a while.

I am going to do an inning by inning log tomorrow, but I will not post it until after the game. My parents do not have the computer close to a TV where I can see it and type. I know other bloggers have done this in the past, but I need to write about how much I have missed baseball. Europe is great, but not for 39 days. So more tomorrow.