Sunday, October 05, 2003

I Believe......

I watched Bull Durham last night and there a few things I believe in. The number one thing is that the Cubs will win. I could not sleep last night thinking about the game. I joked with my friends saying I was a nervous wreck all day. A big tailgate with Scott Lange of the Northside Lounge should help the nerves a little. There are 15 going from our group today as we sit in the right field seats about 9 rows up. Just far enough to catch a HR off the bat of Randall Simon.

This is the biggest game I have ever been to. I just thought about this, this is my 14th Cub Game to go to. I lost number 13, so now it is back on the winning track. This year I am 2-2 at games. The Cubs split the two in Toronto and the first two agianst the Braves. This will be the third time to see Wood Pitch this year. He spilt the games I saw. He was solo homered to death in Toronto, and you know what happened on Tuesday.

I do not think I have ever been this excited about a game, and now I am just rambling, but I have to go.

I believe.......