Friday, October 03, 2003

Did I Tell You That School is Hard

Sorry about the lack of post about game 2. Not much to say, other than it sucked. I finally saw the replay of the Veres pitch and I am not so mad anymore. Good pitch and just a good hit. Atlanta was really fun, but it would have been nice for a sweep. The only draw back was making up two days of work at school. I had a test on Thursday and I did not get back Tuscaloosa until 1:30 a.m., but I did see the greatest call I have ever seen during the Oakland game. It felt like it was out of Major League or something.

I am ready for Game 3, this is a must win for the Cubs. They need to take the 2-1 series lead or I think it could mean big trouble. I will be watching on the TV. I broke down and bought Game 5 tickets today, just did not want to be left out in the cold if the series comes back. Well, I have to get back to my Emily Dickinson Debate for English Lit. After noon tomorrow it is all about me and the Cubs.