Monday, April 12, 2004

On the Road Again....

I feel like I have been around the world in 80 days. Ok, not really, but I have been to the four corners of the U.S. in the past month. I found out early this week that I was going to be in New York this past weekend. I do not mind the NYC, but really I have seen enough of America to last at least the next couple of months. The sad part about this adventure was the fact I was unable to make it to Atlanta to catch the only series their all year. I am sure Scott Lange over at the Northside Lounge kept everyone up to date.

I enjoy New York, but I could never live their. I did get a chance to make it to my fourth Yankees game this weekend. I saw the White Sox pound the Yankees on Saturday. I really think New York needs more pitching to make sure they win the East.

I didn't get a chance to see much of the game today, because of the family Easter stuff, but I did enjoy the Cubs jumping out early. If the bats wake up the Cubs will be very hard to beat.

Well, I am off to bed. I have so much stuff to do this week and hopefully if I can finish my research paper for Journalism 499 things will be better in the world. I graduate in less than a month now.

I am looking for work in the Newspaper field, so anybody out there reading my stuff that has connections drop me a line and we can talk.