Saturday, July 31, 2004

To Trade or Not to Trade, That is the Question?

Well, the Cubs have yet to deal a player at 9 a.m. cst, but I still believe at least a small move will be made. Dusty was quoted in the Trib saying he thought the Cubs had enough talent. The problem is Dusty keeps trotting K-Gon out there. Alex has become a worse player and just can't find a stroke. I remember three years ago, thinking that it was a good deal to get him. Boy was I wrong.

I always have fun on deadline day, so I will post updates during the day of the deals that go down and deals that are just talked about. Of course my internet has been going in and out for days, so we shall see if it lets me post or not.

I am sure I am not getting the Cubs game on Fox today, so I probably will not get to see the game.