Friday, January 28, 2005

Sosa We Knew You Were Gone

Well, just because I work in the news biz, does not mean I get news first. I did not hear about it until my drive back from a basketball tournament. As it seems now Sammy Sosa is heading to Baltimore for Jerry Hairston and two minor leaguers. It raises a couple questions. Who is in Right Field? Todd Walker, Jerry Hairston, Maggilo Ordonez or somebody else, but we really don't know. We have now lost 74 HR and bunch of RBI with the subtracions of Moises Alou and Sosa.
If we sign a right fielder, where does Jerry fit in? It looks like Walker will have a little more worry about again. Hariston hit .303 last year and has some speed. He looks like the lead off guy the Cubs want.

I am sure the questions will be answered in the future, stay tuned for more later.