Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Cub Fans - You Sicken Me

Did my title catch your attention? I hope so. The "great and loyal" Cub fans have really pissed me off as of late. I'm almost glad that their season has turned out so bad, because now all of the bandwagon fans and blogs have started to disappear, and the Cubs can finalyl see who their loyal fans are.

Over the past week, I have started seeing some of my favorite blogs having new stories every day. Its funny, I thought the Cubs last game was on October 2nd.

I guess I can understand to a certain point with the Cubs being for the most part out of the playoff race, even though technically a small glimer of hope is still present as its not official that they are out of the race, they just have to win every game for the rest of the year. Now I know that wont happen, and they are out of the race, but that doesn't mean I have to stop watching, or reading about the Cubs. I dont give up when my team isnt going to be playing into October after the regular season is over. Everyone else has just threw in their towl and will wait til the season is actually over before getting either moving to a new team in the offseason, or they will start re-pledging their "love" for the Cubs.

Don't be fooled Chicago Cubs. They are all phonies. I am still here for you though. And I always will be, even if you go 0-162.