Friday, June 06, 2003

Sosa gets 8 and don't forget the Yankees

Not that any would forget the big series this weekend, but it seems like everything is much less because of Sammy. Maybe that is a good thing. The Cubs really need to focus on this series. They need to take 2 of 3 to keep pace with the soaring Astros and Cards.

I meant to write something yesterday, but Comcast went out on me, so I had to wait until now. Lenny Harris should never lead off. I about went crazy when I saw it. I do not care if he did get a hit, but really are the Cubs turning into the laughing stock of the league. First Sammy, and now Lenny batting first.

Carlos vs Boomer today. It should be a great matchup, but I just do not think the Cubs can score enough runs this weekend. Maybe they will prove me wrong. More after the game.