Friday, February 25, 2005

Can You Feel It?

The start of the season is just around the corner and I can only think of last year. At this point last year I was in Arizona for the Sweet 16 and Elite 8, but of course on the day off I was at Spring Training. This year I will not be as lucky, but I have the next best thing for my job. I recently got one of the XM Radio's Delphi MyFi units and let me tell you it is great.
I was at my first high school game of the year and I finally tried it outside. And the sound is crystal clear. They have the all-new baseball channel. Even if the lineup is a little weak right now it is still nice to hear baseball all day now.

If you spend sometime outdoors, then run to your local store and pick one up. I can't wait to hear Ron and Pat start their broadcasts.