Thursday, August 28, 2003

The Day the Bullpen Died

That was ugly. 4 Runs and a loss. I am still upset. After the third run scored I turned off the TV and went to bed. Again Carlos Zambrano has to save the Cubs. We really need a series win and it seems every game it falls to Carlos. Matt Morris gets his second start off the DL and he looked pretty good Saturday against the Philliies, but they are falling apart at this moment. Morris looked better towards the end of his start, so he could be in good form tonight.

My internet is up and running so I am now able to update more often. I am working on a big story for my Journalism class, so all you Cub bloggers should look for an email in the next coming couple of weeks. The story will focus on how the quality of writing is improving with online self publishers. More details on that later.